Friday, October 16, 2009

Lighting your dolls house



I'll admit it, lighting the dolls castle is one of the most appealing aspects of the project for me, so I want to learn as much as possible about it.

Here's a link to my own articles on the subject:  Electrical fixtures and wiring

Here are some useful links I'm collecting on the subject:

Dollhouse Electrical -- a wonderful article from the Greenleaf site which covers just about everything one needs to know about wiring a dolls house.  There are other great articles on lighting in this issue, too.  Highly recommended.

Dolls House Parade -- Hints and Tips on Lighting -- another great article.  Lots of other tips at this site, too.


Lighting Dolls Houses -- a great article at the Laura Anne Dolls House site.


Doll House Lighting Made Easy -- at the Doll House Miniature club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails