On Thursday I cut the second door front for the dolls' house, and cut out the window openings. I've decided to go with two windows for each of the rooms, partly because it's more typical of the period and partly because it'll cut down on the number of bricks I have to apply!
I added the quoins and have just now finished making and painting the waist.
It gets more like a real dolls' house every week!
Carolyn Pearce Strawberry Fayre heart etui 11: stitching the large leaves on the front heart panel - I am currently stitching the Carolyn Pearce Strawberry Fayre heart etui as a stitchalong project. I’m starting to stitch the large leaves on the front hear...
1 day ago